Updated Date: 01/26/2021
Creation date: 01/26/2021
Your privacy is important to us. Please read the articles below to inform yourself on how your data is managed.
How do we collect data?
The primary methodologies in which we collect data from you are:
* When you subscribe to our email list on the home page
* when you enter information into our applications
* when you download our assets from libraries
* when you interact with us on third party websites including social media, email, forums, and various other platforms.
What kind of data does that entails?
We primarily collect demographic information that you provide us. This include but not limited to (name,username, email, date of birth, etc). Also information from the feedback that you provide us.
How we use the information that we collect?
The way we use the information that you provide us, will heavily depend on the type of information provided:
- Demographic information is used for our records.
- Issues/defects/bugs information is used to fix glitches and enhance the overall experience for our clients.
- Feedback information is used to improve upon our products and services.
When do we share information?
Sensitive demographic information specific to the user (date of birth, emails, passwords) is NOT shared with anyone EXCEPT the individual client. Other non-sensitive demographic information (username, first and last name, etc.) is publicly available for identification purposes. Feedback is never shared publicly, however, it may be used to create bug reports and update notes that are shared publicly.
We do not knowingly collect information from children aged 13 or under without parental/guardian consent.